… and their associated projects
The ATLAS Open Data …
Are you looking for the 13 TeV samples?
the 8 TeV samples?
This dataset is provided by the ATLAS Collaboration only for educational purposes and is not suited for scientific publications.
- The ATLAS Open Data are released under the Creative Commons CC0 waiver.
- Neither ATLAS nor CERN endorses any works produced using these data, which is intended only for educational use.
- All data sets will have a unique DOI that you are requested to cite in any (non-scientific) applications or publications.
- Despite being processed, the high-level primary datasets remain complex, and selection criteria need to be applied in order to analyse them, requiring some understanding of particle physics and detector functioning.
- The large majority of the data cannot be viewed in simple data tables for spreadsheet-based analyses.